Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How To Wrap A Stone With String



I will be showing you how to wrap a stone with hemp string in this video. No glue needed. Wrapping a stone can open the door to lots of creative ideas. This is the first of a couple of videos that I have planned. In the next video I will show you several ideas that I have come up with and the different things we can wrap... even seashells. I love to use different strings also. (yarn, crochet string, hemp string and  twine) I also plan to make a video to show you how I made this necklace and how I attach a wrapped gemstone. It really does make a beautiful necklace. We CAN make beautiful jewelry that is original but it does not have  to have a high cost. The best part is... IT IS SO MUCH FUN!! They make awesome gifts too!! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything. Thank you so much for watching! 



1 comment:

  1. You skipped some. You went from the beginning loop knot to BAM like 6 knots tied and u dont address them. Time stamp 2:22 to 2:26

    ReplyDelete