Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DIY Owl Decorations - A Gift Idea


I wanted to make up a craft that was easy and inexpensive so I came up with this little sweetie. I am making them for Christmas gifts but you can make them for Christmas ornaments too. You can make them any shape or size that you want. I made 2 different shapes while I was experimenting and they both turned out great. I loved the fact that these did not cost me anything at all to make. I had all the materials that I needed right at my finger tips. Pine cones and twigs are FREE. hehe Your friends and family will adore these original decorations!! 

You will need:
Pruning shears
Pine cones
Scissors
Hot glue gun
Foam or colored paper
Cardboard
Twigs
Twine

I started to put together a blog post on how to do this project but realized that there were a lot of steps and pictures to explain. So I decided to give you a link to the video so you can watch the tutorial step-by-step as I do it instead of posting all the pictures. I am not sure I would do this project justice by doing that. 

 The video is very explanatory and it shows you in a clear way to do each step. 
Here is the link:  http://youtu.be/33gBXgCoJr0
Don't forget to subscribe if you would like to see more tutorials like this.  
Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you enjoy creating your own owls. :) 






HERE IS ANOTHER EASY OWL CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT:

Easy Owl Christmas Ornaments


They are so cute and you can make a bunch of them at one time!! They will make the perfect gifts for teachers, friends and family.


EASYMEWORLD FACEBOOK:  https://www.facebook.com/EasyMeWorld


EASYMEWORLD YOUTUBE CHANNEL:  https://www.youtube.com/user/EasyMeWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment